Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Corporate Perks is a Scam - Next Jump Inc.

Corporate Perks is the most dishonest company I have EVER done business with. I would advise anyone against buying anything from Corporate Perks or Next Jump Inc. I ordered a camera that was supposed to cost $30 and ended up being charged $130. Three months later, with countless emails sent, still no response.

I tried the corporate office for Next Jump Inc, the company that owns Corporate Perks at 212-685-7101 with no luck. It might as well be a fake number.When you press zero for an operator you get an answering machine which, even if you leave messages, your phone call will never be returned.

My advice is to not even think about doing business with Corporate Perks or Next Jump Inc. Besides, the junk they push on Corporate Perks is highly discounted for a reason. The products Corporate Perks advertise never sold in the first place because of poor quality. They push products that retails stores are not able to sell. And the discounts Corporate Perks promise, they never ful-fill.

Good luck to anyone battling Corporate Perks or Next Jump Inc. If anyone calls Next Jump Inc. and is obviously not able to get through to a live person, try extension 910. I have been blowing this guys answering machine up for a week now.....nice.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Faith, and I work in Customer Service at Next Jump. I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a poor experience, and that you did not receive your rebate. If my guess is correct as to which OO you took part in, there was an issue with how the merchant captured (or didn't capture) the OO transactions, which could be why you have not yet received your rebate. Regardless, I want to try to help you get your rebate.

    At your earliest convenience, please email me directly at fmeyer@nextjump.com, and I'll look up your account as soon as I hear from you to see what's going on with the rebate.

    Thank you for your time, and again, I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a poor experience. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a similar experience with Wowpoints.com/Nextjump.com/CorporatePerks. I contacted them numerous times regarding fraudulent charges to my credit card paid to their company. I spoke to Samantha, Nicole, and Catie in customer service, but none of them followed up with my requests. I, nor my employer, do not have account with this company. I would not do business with them, as their accountability procedures are lacking.I would not be surprised if their site is often used for fraud/money laundering.

    ReplyDelete